Currently, many public places are installing WiFi to make many users of smartphones or laptops can access the Internet anytime and everywhere. However, sometimes we find WiFi networks we use is not always good, sometimes we also get a bad network. With poor WiFi networks that we use, of course it makes the internet to be slow especially when we use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp and others.
However, when you have a strong WiFi signal and WiFi networks is still slow, then this can be a frustrating problem and we can help you fix it. In this article, we will give you some ways on how to fix wiFi slow on LG V20 here.
Steps to fix slow V20 WiFi issues
- Factory Reset LG V20.
- Forgetting Your Wifi Networks and Reconnecting.
- Resetting the Modem / Router.
- Switching from DHCP to Static on Phone Connection.
- Switch the DNS to Google Video in Mobile.
- Change Bandwidth Settings Router.
- Changing Broadcast Router Line.
- Adjust the Modem / Router Security Setup and even Disabling Security.
- Call your ISP and upgrade to High Bandwidth / Speed.
When you have used the methods above, but WiFi is still slow, then you can resolve by removing the cache partition. “Wipe Cache Partition” in recovery mode function Android. This method will remove the data from the V20. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe.
The other ways to fixing wifi slow problem on V20
- Power off the LG V20.
- Hold the power off, volume up and the home button all at the same time.
- After some seconds, the V20 will vibrate once and the recovery mode is started.
- Search for the entry called “wipe cache partition” and start it.
- After a few minutes the process is complete and you can restart the V20 with “reboot system now”.
Those are simple steps to fix wifi slow on LG V20 phone. Hope that can help you.